Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beowulf


In my tech writting 4 class we are going to read the book "Beowulf." My teacher told us to write what we think the book is about just by looking at a photo.

I think the book is going to be about someone trying to kill a dragon or someone with a dragon problem. if Im wrong I think I will find out when we read the book I think this will be a good book from what I hear about the movie even though they say the movies of books are not the same but I think I will like it anyway.

So thats what I think the book will about I know I might be wrong but thats what I think the book will be about based on this photo... I sure he will have us write about Beowulf again so this isn't the last you will will hear about Beowulf from me I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Or maybe the dragon is the guy best friend... but i like the picture.

    ReplyDelete