Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beowulf Vs. TO

My Teacher asked us to write a comparison using Someone in Beowulf and someone today. The 1st person that I thought of was T.O he plays for the Cowboys.
First I would like to write about how Beowulf acts and then I will write about T.O.
Beowulf acts like hes all that, he his a great warrior but does he have to let everyone know it.
He needs to be more humble. It seems to me that hes all about himself. Ya he helps other but he doesn't do it to help them he does it to let everyone know that he can and that he is the best.
Now T.O as a player in the NFL who makes allot of money as it is he seems to say he doesn't get enough money to feed his family. On top of saying that to me he thinks that hes the best football player there is and if he can make more money killing people he would do it.. Yes Beowulf doesn't say he wants money but I'm not done yet... T.O gets into it with allot of QB and coaches because he tells them that hes the best and he needs to get the ball more.
As you can see Beowulf has somethings alike with T.O. what do you thing? Is there someone you thing has more things alike to Beowulf? This Travis in Whitcher's word says I'm out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment